This series of videos explains decision-making about place making by presenting theoretical foundations, research, expert judgement methods; Scottish context, experience and policies; innovative teaching about community engagement and use of digital technologies.
More information on the speakers is available in our architecture blog.
What will I receive?
- This package contains only part 2 - 2 videos from a total of 7 conference talks
- Access to 2 videos: Scottish context, experience and policies
- Download of your CPD certificate for 1 hour of professional development
Scottish context, experience and policies
Key Learning outcomes
- Public engagement in place making
- Planning and engagement with communities in Scotland
- Spatial and community planning in Scotland
Public domain today: Who are the actors and how they make decisions about places? (18m 51s)
Clive Mitchell, Scottish Natural Heritage
Linking spatial and community planning in Scotland (30m 48s)
Craig McLaren, Royal Town Planning Institute Scotland
For more information
More information about the contents of this CPD course, including details of the speakers, is available on the Flexible Learning Centre blog. You can also purchase the parts separately if required.