This series of videos explains decision-making about place making by presenting theoretical foundations, research, expert judgement methods; Scottish context, experience and policies; innovative teaching about community engagement and use of digital technologies.
More information on the speakers is available in our architecture blog.
What will I receive?
- This package contains only part 3 - 2 videos from a total of 7 conference talks
- Access to 2 videos: innovative teaching on community engagement, use of digital technologies
- Download of your CPD certificate for 1 hour of professional development
Innovations in community engagement and use of digital technologies
Key Learning outcomes
- Innovative teaching about community engagement
- The use of digital technologies for public engagement in decision-making about places
Participatory Pedagogies: how community-university partnerships shape the public domain (30mins)
Dr Harriet Harriss, Royal College of Art, London
Decision-making tools for different users: From existing tools to new apps (36m 41s)
Donagh Horgan, oifig / Innovate Dublin
For more information
More information about the contents of this CPD course, including details of the speakers, is available on the Flexible Learning Centre blog. You can also purchase the parts separately if required.